The Faro ANR Headset provides both Passive Noise Reduction (PNR) and ANR. Sound-absorbing material in the soft, comfortable leatherette pads surrounding the ears absorbs most ambient cockpit noise, allowing clear communications even without ANR.
Active Noise Reduction is achieved by placing a microphone inside the ear cup to detect incoming noise and producing an anti-noise signal so that the two sound frequencies effectively cancel each other. The Faro G2 headset provides 26db total noise reduction. The ANR function requires two AA batteries.
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANR)
- Excellent Noise Reduction – Up to 26 db
- Large soft cushioned head pad
- Weight only 13 oz (without cord assembly)
- MP3/iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android Input (3.5 mm auxiliary cable included)
- High-performance Noise Cancelling Electret Microphone
- Flexible Mic Boom with Detent Positioning
- Advanced Dual Volume Control
- Faro's Full Coverage 3-Year Replacement Warranty
Excellent piece of equip which I am going to enjoy using
Faro GR ANR (Active) Works as advertised
This was my first experience with an active noise cancelling headset. Works great in active mode and passive (when I forget to turn it on.)