For those who prefer a "spinner" style piece, the Travelpro FlightCrew™5 Expandable Spinner Rollaboard incorporates the revolutionary MagnaTrack system for innovative spinner wheel technology. With MagnaTrack, luggage rolls straight, and does not shift or tug in different directions, making it easier to navigate through busy airports and down crowded airplane aisles. This rugged piece of crew luggage has a 2" expansion pocket for more packing space. Two front pockets provide immediate access to important documents, wallet, keys, even a sweater or manuals.
The Spinner floats along on the same sealed ball-bearing wheels, protected by durable crush-guards and bumpers used in other Travelpro luggage. The spinner is made of the same ballistic nylon material and treated with DuraGuard for a long, useful life. And it is protected with the same 3-year warranty of all Travelpro flight crew products.
- MagnaTrac system is a leap forward in spinner wheel technology.
- 2" expansion on main body maximizing space and packing flexibility
- Two large front pockets for immediate access to personal ID, a sweater, even manuals.
- Front zipper pocket section perfect for quick access to a laptop
- Reinforced, gusseted back pocket for long term durability
- Self-adjusting hold down interior straps
- High-impact, easily replaced, sealed ball-bearing inline wheels ensure flawless performance
- Protective crash-guard wheel housings and rubber skid guard for extra durability
- Protective bumper feet built onto wheel housings
- Rugged extension handle system with stops at 38", 40" and 42.5"
- Recessed push button is designed to reduce accidental handle activation
- Extension handle with innovative "anti-crush" technology prevents tubes from denting
- Low profile top and side carry handles
- Ergonomic, high-strength zipper pulls and self-repairing nylon coil
- Strong #10 zipper system on main compartments
- Interlocking zippers for added security
- Fully lined interior nylon with H2O Guard water repellent coating
- 1682D ballistic nylon fabric
- Water, stain, and abrasion-resistant DuraGuard coating.
- Strong, durable, lightweight polypropylene honeycomb frame for exceptional durability
- Patented removable in-line skate wheels with waterproof sealed bearings
- Ruggedized protection on every corner and impact surface area
- 3-Year Commercial Use Warranty
Dimensions: 21" x 14" x 9" (dimensions do not include wheels or handle - add approximately one inch)
Weight: 8.9 pounds
- side handle
- cockpit bag storage area
Bag is solid but it’s about a 1/4 inch too wide in width and 1/4 inch too much in length for the 737 cockpit bag storage area. I can “make it work” though. I flip the bag and slide it in upside down. They could remove a lot of material (too much “external” storage) and the side handle and still have the same amount of room inside. Seems well made otherwise. Spinner is nice so will continue to use it.