Lightspeed’s best ANR headset to date has arrived. The Lightspeed Delta Zulu is crafted with the superior build quality you expect from Lightspeed, but the design work didn’t stop there.
The Delta Zulu is packed with groundbreaking new technologies and features developed through a collaboration between Lightspeed’s designers and engineers as well as a special team of flight and safety experts.
Their shared goal was to create a revolutionary digital platform with headset-integrated technologies capable of enhancing both the safety and enjoyability of your flight.
Today, you’re witnessing the results of this quest.
The Delta Zulu’s design features include:
- Built-in always-on carbon monoxide sensor that provides visual and audible warnings through Kanari smart alert technology
- HearingEQity for custom sound adjustments based on your individual hearing profile
- Changeable battery packs so you have the option of using rechargeable lithium-ion batteries or AA batteries
- Lightspeed App enabled so you can check sensor data visually during flight and receive instantaneous readouts plus historical data like metrics and recordings from previous flights.
- Bluetooth wireless A2DP technology that seamlessly supports aviation app alerts plus stereo music and cell phone communications
- Low-profile curved headband for less pressure and better weight distribution
- Lightweight design weighing just 14.9 ounces including ear seals, head pad and mic boom
- High-performance fit with tapered ear seals that hug the jaw for a natural fit and resized cup cavities that fit your whole ear
- Durability and longevity thanks to a stainless steel and magnesium design built around a Kevlar core
- Superior quiet delivered by magnesium ear cups that block high-frequency noise and active noise reduction (ANR) technology to dampen low-frequency noise
- Dual Aperture Disc microphone for greater noise cancellation and clearer communications
- UAC plug that allows you to connect directly to other devices for charging, audio, and data transmissions
- ComPriority™ technology that automatically lowers the volume of auxiliary devices during radio or intercom transmissions, then eases music back in for a smooth transition when the call ends.
- Auto Shutoff™ feature to save battery life by powering off the headset between uses
- Personal Safety Data Partnership Program (optional opt-in) to help reduce aviation accidents by sending agreeing to send anonymous sensor data to General Aviation experts and scientists studying safe piloting techniques
- Weight: 14.9 oz
- Dimensions: 11.5” x 11.25” x 5”
- Headset Plug Type: GA Dual Plugs
- Cables: Upper cable – 48", Lower cable – 21 1/8"
- Carrying case
- Single port wall charger
- Lithium-ion battery cartridge
- AA battery cartridge
- UAC to USB-A cable
- Cord shirt clip
- Set of personalized icon chips to distinguish multiple headsets.