The new ProFlight Series 2 builds upon the advanced technology of the original and is the most lightweight, compact, and comfortable aviation headset Bose has ever produced. ProFlight Series 2 is engineered and refined for the way professional pilots fly and now offers numerous updates and enhancements based on pilot input. ProFlight Series 2 features a new lighter, thinner more flexible cable providing increased freedom of movement and improved tap control for talk-through communication. Like the original, the ProFlight Series 2 is FAA TSO and E/TSO-C139a certified.
- FAA TSO and E/TSO-C139a certified.
- 4.5 ounces on-head weight. It helps enhance comfort over long periods of use.
- Electret noise-canceling mic. Increases clarity and reduces background noise when transmitting, specifically for aircraft with "hot mic" or PTT systems.
- Digital active noise cancellation. Significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing users to lower radio volume and hear what they need to hear.
- User-selectable noise cancellation. Customize noise reduction according to personal preference.
- Tap control for talk-through communication. Double tapping either earbud allows for optimized voice communication outside of the intercom.
- Bluetooth connectivity and audio prioritization. Full-function Bluetooth enables connections to phone, tablet, or EFBs. Prioritization controls how Bluetooth audio interacts with the intercom system.
This is the Aircraft Power (LEMO) Plug version of the Bose ProFlight 2 Aviation Headset.