The Travelpro FlightCrew family of flight gear was designed by a 747 captain. He understood crew requirements for utility, organization, durability, functionality, and space challenges. Travelpro flight crew luggage is truly pilot designed and flight crew tested. The Travelpro FlightCrew™5 24" Expandable Rollaboard is the optimum piece of flight luggage available that fulfills the original design goal-to make the demanding lifestyle of airline professionals easier.
This is a large bag. Please double-check the dimensions before ordering. This rollaboard is not suitable as a carry-on bag.
Suitable for multi-day flights, the Travelpro FlightCrew™5 24" Expandable Rollaboard, with 2 additional inches of expansion, has a very roomy main body with space for packing flexibility. The front pouches provide convenient access to a wallet, passport, keys, ID badges, airline tickets, even a sweater, and manuals. There is an accessible front laptop pouch.
This piece includes all the durable features expected of Travelpro products, including crash-guard wheel housings, reinforced back pocket, protective bumper feet, and innovative "anti-crush" technology that prevents damage to the three-position telescoping handle.
- 2" expansion on main body maximizing space and packing flexibility
- Two large front pockets to provide access personal items and documents
- Quick access Front pocket for laptop
- Self-adjusting hold down interior straps
- High-impact, sealed ball-bearing inline wheels ensure flawless performance
- Protective crash-guard wheel housings, rubber skid guards on high-wear points
- Rugged telescoping handle with stops at 38", 40" and 42.5"
- Recessed push button is designed to reduce accidental handle activation
- Low profile top and side carry handles
- Strong #10 zipper system on main compartments
- Ergonomic zipper system features high-strength zippers
- Interlocking zippers for added security
- Fully lined interior nylon with H2O Guard water repellent coating
- 1682D ballistic nylon fabric
- Water, stain, and abrasion-resistant DuraGuard coating.
- Strong, durable, lightweight polypropylene honeycomb frame for exceptional durability
- Patented removable in-line skate wheels with waterproof sealed bearings
- Ruggedized protection on every corner and impact surface area
- J-hook and Strap attachment included
- 3-Year Commercial Use Warranty
Dimensions: 24" x 16" x 9.5" (Not including wheels, feet, and carrying)
Weight: 10.8 pounds