The Gleim Instrument Pilot ACS & Oral Exam Guide is a must-have guide for aspiring Instrument Pilots
Count on Gleim to help you achieve your aviation dreams and prepare for the Instrument Pilot ACS & Oral Exam with an assortment of exam questions taken from the practical test. Get the Airman Certification Standards (ACS) and the Oral Exam Guide in one convenient, easy-to-use book; a direct reprint of the most current version of the FAA Instrument Pilot Airman Certification Standards at the time of print. Followed by a reprint of the Flight Instructor; Instrument Practical Test Standards with the Oral Exam Guide containing over 650 questions, this guide is sure to give you a significant advantage as you prepare for your test.
Order this thoroughly researched tool and get:
- Specific content included for instrument-airplane students and Flight Instructor-Instrument applicants
- ACS/PTS and Oral Exam Guide included in one easy-to-use book
- Oral Exam Guide containing over 650 questions
- Content included for instrument-airplane students and Flight Instructor-Instrument applicants
- Oral Exam Guide's table of contents cross-references each question to the appropriate ACS/PTS Area of Operation to make studying more efficient
- and much more...
Authors: Irvin N. Gleim, Garrett W. Gleim
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Gleim Publications