Do you live an active lifestyle? We’re not talking about yoga and beach days. More like backpacking and bush flying, or firefighting and free climbing.
If so, you need a watch that can take abuse and help track your activity. The Casio G-Shock Mudmaster is designed to thrive in the toughest environments. Its durable carbon fiber construction protects against impacts and elements, and the Quad Sensor features include a compass, altitude/barometer, thermometer, and pedometer. And you can connect all that information to the dedicated G-shock app.
This model features a black resin band. Get a watch that tells time even in the toughest times. Get yourself a Mudmaster.
- Case size (L× W× H) 55.4 × 51.3 × 19.4 mm
- Weight 92 g
- Case and bezel material Carbon / Resin
- Band Resin Band
- Construction Shock Resistant, Mud Resistant, Carbon Core Guard structure
- Water resistance 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
- Smartphone Link feature Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Apps G-SHOCK Connected
- Glass Mineral Glass, Spherical Glass
- Pedometer: Yes
- Altimeter: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Compass: Yes
My New Everyday Watch
Great watch. I keep local time on the analog hands, and UTC on the digital. Includes a really bright light that's easy to access. Connects to cell phone, but only to set the time and access a few watch functions. This is not a full-blown smart watch. (Which I'm really happy about.) Waterproof and incredibly tough. (Obviously.) Really a great value for a great watch. Don't hesitate to get this watch.