Made with Carbon Fiber material, this headset is so light that you just may forget that you have it on! Thanks to its next-generation construction, it's 30% lighter than traditional headsets.
This feature-rich headset includes a Bluetooth adapter control module that connects to up to two devices at the same time. Two AA batteries provide 20-25 hours of continuous power. It also features record-out capabilities; Connect your camera or smartphone for playback after the flight. The modular comm cord can change between General Aviation, Helicopter or Lemo Plugs (sold separately).
- Passive: 24 dB
- Active: Additional 20 – 22 dB (A1 Verison Only)
- Auto Shut-Off
- Mono / Stereo Capability
- Protein Leather Ear Seals
- Air-Foam Head Pad
- Adjustable “Memory” Flexible Microphone Boom
- Auxiliary Audio Interface: Music, Checklists, Warnings
- Custom Padded Protective Case
- Noise Canceling Electret Microphone
- Foam Mic Windscreen Cover
- Dual Volume Control
- 5 Year Warranty
- USB-C external power source input.
So far so good!
Fits comfortably and has great ANR quality!