The Air Boss Ultraknit from Lift is built for performance in the cockpit. After even the longest flights, your feet will feel so good—and you’ll feel so confident—that you’ll have to resist the urge to run a 5K as soon as you step out of your plane.
They come with a patent-pending heel slider, soles that grip rudder pedals, cushioned midsole, lightweight materials, and a form-follows-function aesthetic. This pair comes in black, which will never go out of style.
- Engineered Heel sliders.
- Form-fitting mesh fabric.
- Dual-density EVA midsole.
- Bi-lateral grip system designed to directly interface with aircraft rudder pedals.
- Performance, anti-microbial insoles.
- Oil resistant, heat resistant, slip resistant outsole.
- The shoe runs true to size up to an E width.
Been flying a couple weeks with them and they are very comfortable, though if you have a wider foot it might not be.