Cessna 210C 1963 Owner's Manual

Essco AircraftSKU: 4466ES
1 review

Price:
Sale price$24.64 Regular price$30.00
Stock:
In Stock!

Description

Cessna 210C 1963

Number of Pages: 42



Over the years, we've had more requests for aircraft flight manuals than any other product. We're happy to continue offering Aircraft Information Manuals, similar to the type sold by the airplane manufacturers. They include the same data and limitations contained in the original aircraft Pilot's Operating Handbook. These aircraft manuals are NOT an FAA-approved replacement for your aircraft's POH. Our reproductions are all done on state of the art Canon digital printers, after being meticulously cleaned up and scanned.

Estimate shipping

Reviews

Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 1 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
ED
04/21/2020
Eric D.
United States United States
This owners manual is brand new

It was clearly written in 1963, but it looks like it came off the printing press in 2020. It’s also 10% of the size of an owners manual that would have been written in 2020, because the other 90% that would have been added is the result of lawsuits over the last 57 years, things like “the state of California wants you to know that flying through the air at 190 kts could be hazardous to your health. Go home and wrap yourself in a hamster ball." I really miss the days when a manual would tell you everything you need to know and nothing you don’t. This is great reading.

You may also like

Recently viewed