At just 5.5 inches long, the Flight Outfitters 3-in-1 Pilot Light is small enough to fit in your pocket, yet it packs enough features to replace an entire drawer full of lights and headlamps.
As its name suggests, the Pilot Light has three modes. They are flashlight (with two levels of white light); cliplight (to attach to a hat, seatbelt or pocket); and headlamp (an elastic headband allows you to go hands-free).
The Pilot Light is built to take a beating in the cabin, around the garage, at the campsite, and more. It’s the perfect light for adventure, built from tough aluminum with LEDs that last up to five hours between charging (plugs into a standard USB port).
Don’t let its size fool you. This little light is a huge help in almost any situation.
- Two levels of white light from the pivoting flashlight head
- One level of red light from the task light on the side
- Smart button sequence—never have two colors on simultaneously
- Pivoting magnetic base instantly attaches to toolboxes
- Rechargeable battery (plugs into any standard USB port) lasts up to 5 hours
- Measures 5.5"L x 0.8"W.