Are you even a pilot if you don’t own a pair of Randolph Military Aviator sunglasses? These sunglasses have become so synonymous with flying that owning a pair might as well be part of the FAA licensing process.
The reason they are so popular is because they look good and perform in the cockpit. This pair comes with an American Gray lens and matte black frame finish. American Gray is Randolph’s signature neutral gray tint lens, with great color and contrast in all light conditions. The lenses also feature SkyTec technology, meaning they are non-polarized and anti-reflective with UV protection.
Guaranteed for Life and handcrafted in the USA for American armed services - you can’t go wrong with Randolph Aviators.
- Matte Black durable frame finish.
- American Gray - Our signature neutral gray tint lens, originally engineered for military pilots. Maintains ‘true’ color and contrast distribution throughout all light and terrain conditions.
- Non-Polarized - UVA/UVB Protection.
- SkyTec™ Glass lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Bayonet Temples specially designed for comfort under headgear.
- Guaranteed for Life - Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Each frame comes complete with: genuine embossed military issued case, custom Randolph dog tag keychain, military-inspired cleaning cloth and informational insert.
Great pair of sunglasses! No distortion in glass cockpit and comfortable.