You've wanted to learn to fly a radio-controlled plane, but where do you even begin? And isn't it expensive? Your answers lie in the HobbyZone AeroScout S, a fun training plane that's light on the wallet but heavy on features.
The plane is small, durable, and easy to fly, perfect for model aviators who are teaching themselves. The plane is completely assembled and ready to fly, everything is in the box, including the batteries. Patented SAFE technology and a Panic Recovery mode combine to help prevent crashes. Choose from beginner, intermediate and experienced modes.
The AeroScout is capable of loops, rolls and inverted flight. You've postponed the fun for too long. Put a grin on your face with the HobbyZone Champ.
- 100% complete including a controller/transmitter, battery and charger so there's nothing extra to buy or provide
- Equipped with exclusive SAFE® technology that helps prevent crashes and makes it easy to learn how to fly
- Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes you can easily change between at the flip of a switch
- Panic Recovery mode at the push of a button to prevent loss of control and crashes
- Spektrum DXe controller/transmitter with industry-leading DSMX® 2.4GHz technology for reliable control without interference
- Spektrum 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Smart LiPo battery and S120 USB-C Smart charger for easier and safer charging
- Powerful and efficient brushless power system for excellent performance and long flight times
- "Pusher" power configuration for improved safety plus better propeller and motor protection
- Oversized tires and steerable nose wheel for easy takeoffs and landings on grass and other surfaces
- Capable of aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and upside down (inverted) flight
- Lightweight yet extremely durable EPO construction perfect for first-time pilots
- Full line of replacement/spare parts available