The words “sports watch” fall short of describing the Rangeman G-Shock.
Survival watch, adventure watch, tactical watch, or wilderness watch are all probably more accurate. That’s because it has all the standard features of a sports watch and then some, critical features that help you maintain situational awareness when you are 200 miles from the nearest Starbucks and 20 miles from a paved road.
Three small sensors tell you your orientation, altitude, barometric pressure, temperature, and direction, even at high speeds.
- Case size (L× W× H) 55.2 × 53.5 × 18.2 mm
- Weight 93 g
- Case and bezel material Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band Resin Band
- Construction Shock Resistant
- Water resistance 200-meter water resistance
- Time adjustment Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6
- Power supply and battery life Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Glass Mineral Glass
- Pedometer: No
- Altimeter: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Compass: Yes