The Alpha N-2B Battlewash Women's Parka draws on the company's history as a military contractor, with chic utilitarian details and a fashion-follows-function design concept.
Made from flight nylon, The N-2B dates to the 1950s, created for the U.S. Air Force air and ground crews. Features include a lined hood with a zipper in the middle so that it lays across the shoulders when not in use, a storm flap, sleeve utility pocket and knit cuffs and waistband.
Whether you want to look like you just walked off the runway or just walked off the tarmac, the N-2B is the coat for you.
- Faux mountain hood lining
- Zippered split hood. Drawstrings at hood
- Storm flap. Sleeve shirring.
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Knit Collar, Ottoman knit cuffs, and waistband
- Fit: Core
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: 100% Polyester
This jacket has been discontinued. Click Here to see our full selection of Flight Jackets & Outerwear.