For other sunglass manufacturers, “Aviator” is merely another style, made overseas and sold to the masses with cheap lenses and a 30-day guarantee.
That’s not the case for Randolph. Sure, they look good. But what’s even more important to Randolph is that they perform well in the cockpit. Randolph means it when it says that these sunglasses are “Aviators.”
This pair comes with SkyTec lenses in American Gray and the popular matte chrome frame finish. American Gray is Randolph’s signature neutral gray tint lens, with great color and contrast in all light conditions. The lenses are non-polarized with UV-blocking and anti-reflective technology.
Every pair of Randolphs is made in the USA with a lifetime guarantee.
Choose a REAL pair of aviators.
- Matte Chrome durable frame finish.
- American Gray - Our signature neutral gray tint lens, originally engineered for military pilots. Maintains ‘true’ color and contrast distribution throughout all light and terrain conditions.
- Non-Polarized - UVA/UVB Protection.
- SkyTec™ Glass lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Bayonet Temples specially designed for comfort under headgear.
- Guaranteed for Life - Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Embossed Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch