Gain the security and peace of mind that comes with knowing you are connected through global two-way messaging and interactive SOS (active satellite subscription required) even when you’re in a remote area with no cell coverage.
The inReach Messenger is a small, pocket-sized satellite communications device with access to a 100% global Iridium® Satellite network. It can be used on its own or paired with Garmin companion apps for smartphones. With your inReach, you can check in with family and friends, share your GPS location, and send quick, easy preset reply text messages in response.
Pair your inReach with your phone via the new inReach Messenger app to unlock other features like the ability to send custom messages, post to social media, or group chat. With an active inReach subscription, you can seamlessly continue messaging conversations as you switch from Wi-Fi or cellular data networks to the Iridium® Satellite network.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery with up to 28 days of battery life (can also be used to safely recharge your phone)
- Pairs with new Garmin inReach Messenger companion app for smartphones
- Compact dimensions of just 3.1” x 2.5”
- Dedicated SOS button that, when pressed, sends a distress message to the IERCC, a 24/7 Garmin-staffed professional emergency response coordination center
- Comes with a Type A to Type C USB cable
In The Box:
- inReach Messenger
- Type A to Type C USB cable