When you’re miles deep into the wilderness, you need a watch that you can count on. One that won’t quit when the weather turns bad or when you lose your footing or when you have to reach into the water to land a trout from a mountain stream.
If that sounds like you, you need the G-Shock GG-1000-1AFCR Mudmaster from Casio. Sure, it’s a mouthful. But all those letters and numbers mean one thing: This is a watch you can depend on. Its carbon-fiber construction is stronger than granite - shock-resistant, water-resistant, and mud-resistant, too. Features include a compass so that you never get lost and a thermometer so you’re always weather-aware.
This watch doesn’t just perform when the going gets tough, it looks good too, with a military beige band and purposeful styling. Explore with confidence.
- Case size (L× W× H) 56.2 × 55.3 × 17.3 mm
- Weight 94 g
- Case and bezel material Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Band Resin Band
- Construction Mud Resistant, Shock Resistant
- Water resistance 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W X 2
- Glass Mineral Glass
- Pedometer: No
- Altimeter: No
- Barometer: No
- Compass: Yes