Stay up to date on the latest changes in aviation regulations with the 2023 FAA FAR/AIM printed book.
The handbook covers all necessary rules and procedures for aviators to safely and legally operate in US airspace.
Buy a copy for the cockpit, and one for the office.
If you’re an aviator or aviation enthusiast, you cannot be caught with an out-of-date edition of the FAR/AIM. In the newest edition of the FAR/AIM, all regulations, procedures, and illustrations are brought up to date to reflect current federal regulations and FAA data, policies, and advisories. This handy reference book is an indispensable resource for members of the aviation community, as well as for aspiring pilots looking to get a solid background in the rules, requirements, and procedures of flight. Not only does this manual present current FAA information, it also includes:
- A guide for specific pilot training certifications and ratings
- A pilot/controller glossary
- Standard instrument procedures
- Parachute operations
- Airworthiness standards for aircraft and parts
- Flight and pilot school information
- Important FAA contact details