For those high-fliers in light temperature zones, this jacket features a removable hood, dual-purpose pockets and ribbed cuffs, collar and waistband for warmth.
The Alpha Black L-2B Natus made an appearance in the 1950s for everyday light temperatures, particularly for those in aviation careers. This lightweight jacket is a revamped classic, with a breathable exterior and a French Terry hood. The entire purpose here is function and warmth, which this jacket covers in spades.
- Lightweight, breathable material
- Allover black design
- Sleeve-positioned utility pocket
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior pocket
- Knitted, ribbed cuffs, waistband and collar
- Removable French Terry hood
This jacket has been discontinued. Click Here to see our full selection of Flight Jackets & Outerwear.