Important PilotMall.com Inc. COVID-19 Customer Update
For the health and well-being of our staff and customers, we have proceeded with the temporary closure of our Lakeland Florida Retail Storefront until further notice. We wanted to share the following information with you:
- We continue to fulfill online and phone orders as normal. Orders for merchandise in stock in our Florida warehouse will ship same-day if ordered by our 3:00 PM Eastern Time Cutoff. Reach us at 863-226-1106.
- We have put in place hygienic protocols and social distancing measures to combat and slow the transmission of COVID-19.
- Our phones will still be staffed Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Eastern Time, as normal.
- Any requests that are Critical to Aviation Safety will be given our highest priority. Store Pickup of items Critical to Aviation Safety will be made available on a case-by-case basis. Reach us at 863-226-1106 with any questions in advance. If you must come pick an order up, we are requiring that the orders are phoned in, or placed online in advance of your visit.
- We are currently taking the necessary steps, as per Official CDC Guidelines, to ensure that our employees and customers stay safe and healthy and to fulfill our promise to be able to provide our services at the level of excellence you are accustomed to in your time of need.
Since this is a very rapidly developing situation, we are monitoring daily and may change plans as necessary.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. We appreciate your patience and consideration during this unprecedented time.
Neil Glazer, President